New kind of macintosh magazine

Boris Jotic okatu at partizan-media.com
Wed Feb 12 08:42:40 PST 2003

Hy there ;)

Most on the list will know it - I'm working as a free editor for several
german computer magazines. But since I'm not really satisfied with most of
them, I wanna establish a new kind of magazine:

A kind of an open source magazine - this means everybody will be welcomed to
join and to post me their articles and if they are good I'm going to print
them ;)
I wanna focus mostly on hard and software (ehhhm...yes like most others)
with special topics like all kind of hardware hacks - so the people really
get to know what they can do with their macs.

Now my main problem is the lack of co-editors - so if anyone of you would
like to participate I would be very happy since many brilliant people are
writing on this list. I also have to say, that publishing is kind of new to
me, so I'm not sure, how much I could pay per article, since the mag isn't
established yet.

Any help will be welcomed,

Boris