[CUBE] Waiting for NEW 17" Studio Display...

Kim Kyoung Seop coreblue at hanafos.com
Wed Feb 12 09:13:19 PST 2003

I'm going to buy a new 17" LCD display for my Cube.
Apple's cutting down the price of studio display was great news for me.
Actually I'm expecting a whole new display rather than studio display -
like 20" Cinema. I know 17" studio was the top-notch when it was
introduced, but now I'm afraid it's not. 200cd/m brightness, 350
contrast ratio, 40ms refresh rate...It's so old.

Should I have to wait? Any hint on rev. 2 of 17" Studio Display?
Or, do you think ASD's the top notch still now?