[CUBE] 10.2.4 fixes 1 GHz PL Wake Issue

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Fri Feb 14 12:35:48 PST 2003

On Friday, February 14, 2003, at 11:56  AM, Jim Cheal wrote:

> Jesse,
>
> I was one of the early adaptors, and wrote a review on my experience.
> I've
> been very happy with the update, but I'm not aware of any new firmware
> updates; are you talking about a PL firmware, or an Apple one?

Well, I just remember on the earlier cards, they were coming out with
newer L3 enablers every couple weeks, and the card had to be updated
manually...but I've heard with the new cards, they come with the L3
already enabled...so maybe it's a newer revision of the firmware that
would let these recent cards wake fine when running 10.2.4. But I have
no clue, I'm just guessing out loud to bounce the idea off the rest of
the list.

jesse

.