The best iPod in the world

Francois Barbary franc-b at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 14 16:29:16 PST 2003

Just a note about all the iPod talk...
ive had my original 10 gb iPod since june 2002
it still holds almost 8 hours (depends if i search allot for songs, or
FFW through long tracks often)
i go running 3 times a week with it in my hand for a good 30 - 50 mins
with out skipping a beat!

my iPod Holds up to every claim apple has made.
(ive had to take out the wheel a fewtimes to clean it, now it spins so
freely that when im walking someimes it will turn up/down the volume!)
and ive had to reset it a few times... about 10- 20 in all. but havent
had to reset in a long time, once, i unpluged it when it was playing
music on my cube, and i corrupted my ipod hd, so i reseted, menu enter
play -ed it. and ran bunch of disk utilities and it was fine again...

all in all it's the best personal music device out there. ( only wish
it could record like a md can, like a fw input for recording.) or was
compatible with usb1/2 for my windoze friends....

Francois