[CUBE] DVR-105 $179 at Fry's

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Feb 14 22:41:36 PST 2003

NOT TRUE Trev. I have the Cendyne boxed 4x Pioneer DVR-105 inside my
1999 G4 processor upgraded B&W Power Mac and iDVD 3 works perfectly.
You can throw a DVR-103, DVR-104 or DVR-105 into any Mac Tower or
hooked up to a Cube via the new inside outside IDE hack
<http://homepage.mac.com/tracer302/bluecube/PhotoAlbum32.html> and iDVD
1, 2 or 3 will work just like the drive came from Apple. There is no
special "Apple" firmware inside what Apple puts in Macs at the assembly
plants.