[CUBE] Radeon 7000 fit in cube?

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Fri Feb 14 22:43:36 PST 2003

On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 12:15  AM, M Matel wrote:

> 1. Does the Radeon 7000 fit in the cube?

no

> 2. Is there a list of graphics cards that do?

Apple OEM nVidia GeForce2 MX
Apple OEM GeForce3
Apple OEM Radeon AGP
Apple OEM Radeon 7500

I've used ALL of these, and I suck with the 7500 because it's fanless
and pretty fast, plus ATi cards are much better if you watch DVD's on
your Cube...or any machine for that matter.

Anything else will require you to hack your Cube one way or another. If
you go hunting for these cards, make some sort of excuse other than "I
need it for a G4 Cube". That simple phrase in most cases will jack the
price around $100 - $200 on ya.

jesse

.