[CUBE] DVR-105 $179 at Fry's

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 16 13:30:50 PST 2003

Yes it works fine for that. That is a new all time low price. The exact
same drive in a Pioneer box is selling at Fry's right now for $250.
Have you seen the latest version of that hack that lets you leave the
core in the case and costs $3 in parts and involves loosening only 12
screws? <http://homepage.mac.com/tracer302/bluecube/PhotoAlbum32.html>

I also just picked up a "Cendyne" 16x DVD-ROM 48x24x48x CD=RW drive at
Fry's for $70 after $30 rebate. Will be testing to see if it will work
OK with the same $3 hack as will IDE hard drives of course.