[CUBE] GeForce 4 and fanless Radeons?

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Tue Feb 18 03:30:11 PST 2003

On 2003-02-18 12:22, "Thubten Kunga" <Kunga at FutureMedia.org> wrote:

> I love you Joost.

Easy there, buddy...

> This is exactly what I was asking for.

Well, if you'd read the CubeOwner.com thread about the Radeon 7000, you
would have know this before I posted it, because that's where I
copied&pasted it from...

> But one step is missing. I don't understand how to boot my PC into DOS. Would
> you please explain how to do that part? I am running Windows 98 SE.

1. Take an empty floppy, insert it into your PC's floppy drive
2. Open a command shell, and type: "format a:/s" and press ENTER
3. Wait for the computer to finish formatting the floppy.
4. Restart. Do not remove the floppy from the drive; the computer should now
boot into DOS from the floppy.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
Real programmers always mix up Halloween
and Christmas, because Oct 31 == Dec 25