[CUBE] GeForce 4 and fanless Radeons?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Feb 18 03:41:00 PST 2003

Hey, that's no fair. Michael just posted those instructions over there
while I was whining over here and sending him copies of each whine.
Thank you both. I'm all a twitter now.

One more stupid question: How do I open a command shell? And what do I
do if the floppy is already PC formatted?

On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 03:30  AM, Joost van de Griek wrote:

>> This is exactly what I was asking for.
>
> Well, if you'd read the CubeOwner.com thread about the Radeon 7000, you
> would have know this before I posted it, because that's where I
> copied&pasted it from...

A post that was only put up there a few minutes ago by Michael.