[CUBE] How Do We Flash 32MB TwinView PC Radeon 7000 So They Work In Cubes

M Matel cr_male2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 04:21:37 PST 2003

I bet the folks at ATI would be able to tell you how.
But I doubt they would want to, since it is their
product line that is diversified with this piece of
technology...  they aren't actually going to give
their code away to the public?  If they did, other
card manufacturers would be building radeons left and
right in no time, I presume.

M.M.

<http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>