samsung printers

Christopher Hack cjhack at onetel.net.uk
Wed Feb 19 17:28:07 PST 2003

Am (still) busy fulfilling my life's ambition (well almost) and moving from
a PC to my shiny (almost) new Cube. all going reasonably well you will be
pleased to hear, but a couple of questions. I have for a while been using a
Samsung ML-4500 laser printer on the PC. Very cheap, fine quality etc. it
seems not to be compatible with Macs, according to some or other webpage I
saw. Anyone know if this is really the case. If not, how can I connect (it
has a parallel/centronix thingy port, I now only have USB, I bought a (PC
USB to centronix) cable and the cube died). Also, if this is going to work,
where can I get a driver for 10.2 (or even 9.2).
As ever, your wonderful help appreciated fully.