[CUBE] www being strange after 10.2.4

Rick Rodman richard.rodman at verizon.net
Thu Feb 20 19:08:13 PST 2003

It sounds like you have some kind of TCP/IP configuration mess-up.  The
one-way pinging is a sign.  This could mean any kind of problem, like a bad
subnet address, etc.  Are you using DHCP?  Is the router configured to
supply addresses to the ethernet?

You don't happen to have an Airport hub, do you?  I had a problem once where
the Airport hub was set to supply addresses to the Ethernet, and so was the
router going to the DSL, so machines that got addresses from the Airport
could sort of work, but not the others.  It was a mess.  The solution was to
change the Airport hub to not supply addresses to the Ethernet but only to
the wireless users.

> List,
>
> Okay here it is g4 cube 450, started stock though with 512 ram. Upgrade
Hard

<Cube-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
<Cube-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> $14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac
ISP
http://macinternetaccess.com