[CUBE] My [CUBE] Thinks DVR-105 Outside Is Inside

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 23 09:42:26 PST 2003

No, the barrier is that iDVD 3 won't burn DVDs without the burner
connected to the inside bus. So if you want to burn DVDs, from your
Cube or superfast rip and/or write CD-RWs, this mod is necessary. We're
probably looking at the same Cube in two different ways. I think what
you're saying is that you want no external drive at any price — the
price of not being able to do either of the aforementioned things in
exchange for the aesthetic of a Cube only environ — simplicity over
functionality. That's cool. I can see that.