[CUBE] Geforce3 VGA and DVI

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Sun Feb 23 20:27:20 PST 2003

neat.  that's somewhat cool; 'cept you have /another cable/ going into
a usb port on your cube, thereby using it up.  don't quote me on this,
but i believe the usb ports on the adc monitors have a higher power
capacity - would this then be compromised by using the extra cable?

i dunno, still not the best solution for me.

--alan