[CUBE] (OT) Mail transfer

Leif Joel Örell lejo at mac.com
Tue Feb 25 03:37:28 PST 2003

Hello Simon,
Yes, you can transfer your mail database to your iBook.
If you have used both Mail programs the best approach is to use the
import function in Mail.
If you haven't used Mail in your iBook you can you can just drag and
drop the mail-folder
Your mail database is situated in home/library/Mail.
Just drag the Mail-folder to your iBook home/library.
Beware!!! this approach will replace the mail database in your iBook.
Joel