[CUBE] Geforce3 VGA and DVI

Eugene Fields efields at optonline.net
Tue Feb 25 04:27:31 PST 2003

Okay Im Hooked Im intersted in one of the cards as i wait for my new
1.42 to arrive my 20 inch sits here Dark    sob

so what is the best price for an old fart about to pass this earth?
really :)

gene

Eugene Fields/MacTech Consultancy/ADC
http://homepage.mac.com/eugenefields/
631/728/8897 - cell > 516/456/0693
efields at optonline.net
Internet/Mac OS/Stabilized/Updated/Repaired

"If you suppress The Truth it becomes your enemy...if you expose the
truth it becomes your weapon." Col Corso