[CUBE] Status report - Cube upgrades

herr friedl herr.friedl at labdir.org
Tue Feb 25 05:00:31 PST 2003

i had the same problem with the fan connector and after i made the
wires fit in the connector again, i had a little piece of newspaper
stick on top of the cube reaching over the grill. i was always very
happy to see it dancing when turning on my cube. a month after
installing, i trust my fan and finally removed it.

f.

--
::: stefan friedl ::::::::: laboratoire directe :::::
::: tel +43 1 710 19 32 ::: mobil +43 699 1260 0262 :