[CUBE] Geforce3 VGA and DVI

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Tue Feb 25 07:04:55 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 06:27  AM, Eugene Fields wrote:

> Okay Im Hooked Im intersted in one of the cards as i wait for my new
> 1.42 to arrive my 20 inch sits here Dark    sob
>
> so what is the best price for an old fart about to pass this earth?
> really :)
>
> gene

Gene. I was able to get a Radeon 7500 for $150 by buying a Radeon 9000,
and trading it to a Radeon 7500 owner at Apples online discussion
forums. The Radeon 7500 is most common in dual 800 towers. It was in
the january 2002 quicksilvers.

If you don't know anyone personally, Mac forums are a good place to
look, and most Radeon 7500 users are more than happy to swap for a more
powerful card that has ADC on board.

Try to avoid paying an inflated price (anything over $150) just because
you need it for a Cube...some people know we can only use a few cards
to upgrade, and they take advantage of that fact.

jesse

.