[CUBE] Geforce3 VGA and DVI

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Tue Feb 25 08:10:12 PST 2003

Oh gee, so you're being just as polite. I am just getting tired of the
commercials for the overpriced 7500 twinviews. It's also common
knowledge that the GF3 isn't twinview. Never has been. It's also quite
obvious that the card in the picture referenced wasn't twinview. It
only had 1 port, a VGA.

If my tone was testy, that I'll apologize for, but being told to "butt
out" is a bit overkill.