[CUBE] [Cube] Disappearing Sound

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Wed Feb 26 00:20:17 PST 2003

Mine does this every once and while, usually when it's under heavy CPU
load and the audio goes away and never comes back.  With the CPU load
being a factor on my machine I've been wondering if it's temperature
related. Speakers connected directly to the Cube and I've also had the
problem while using a Griffin iMic

It's been behaving itself for the last two months since I moved up
until I read this thread yesterday and had to reboot again. Hmmm.

Erik