[CUBE] Status report - Cube upgrades

RedEclipseTurbo GeForce3 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Feb 26 05:05:53 PST 2003

Good save! Just as a side note, if people are worried about marine
aquarium beating up their CPU, you can lock it in at 60 FPS max. It
will still look pretty smooth while giving your CPU and video card some
time to breathe which will reduce their heat output. Of course the
stock Rage 128 drops to 57 FPS starting at 1024x768, but if you have an
upgraded processor you should have room to throttle back.

Chris