Coma

Anders Bogdan anders at theworks.org
Wed Feb 26 05:32:51 PST 2003

I renamed this message from one recently posted:
Subject: Re: [CUBE]  A tale of a G4 Cube and an AirPort card

Hmm, what display are you using? I sometimes have coma problems with an
old 22" ACD attached to the cube. Are you using an apple 15/17/22 flat
panel?? or an apple CRT model or a 3rd party display?
Anyone know if there any relationship between display type and coma?

Just curious as I'm thinking of the 1.2 upgrade but will be extremely
disappointed if I go into coma.
anders