[CUBE] Apple Mail

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Fri Feb 28 14:31:52 PST 2003

Just ran into this one recently myself - two machines - one with "On My
Mac" and the other without - everything otherwise configured
identically.

Just choose New Mailbox from the Mailbox menu (or ctrl-click a mailbox
to get at it) and you'll see that there is always an On My Mac location
available in the Location menu in the window that pops up.

Cheers,

Erik