[CUBE] Cube: ADC to DVI / ATi Rage to NVidia Geforce2 MX 32Mb swap

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jan 3 23:20:31 PST 2003

Absolutely. The Apple OEM ATI Radeon 7500 TwinView is radically cooler
and needs no fan. The GPU is a much smaller path processor IE Cool.
That's why it's the preferred TwinView. I am willing to sell the ones I
have for any reasonable price. Just make me an offer and go TwinView
without any fans.

Kunga