[CUBE] iDVD again

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 7 20:39:33 PST 2003

Dearest Mark,
I could not agree with you more. This is a huge disappointment for me
as well. I don't know what to say. I am dumbfounded. When we have spent
as much money as we have to Apple, you would think that they could have
a little empathy for those of us who love their most underrated and
overpriced jewel. I figure there are at least 25,000 Cube owners who
think like us. That translates into about $1,250,000 in $49 sales. Is
that not real money? I am very angry and sad about this. I will be
pleading in person to the iDVD team tomorrow at the show. I'll let the
list know how it goes.

Sincerely,
Kunga