[CUBE] PowerLogix WILL Offer Dual 1.2 GHz For Cube Once They Pass Final Testing

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 7 22:09:30 PST 2003

Just wanted to set this string so you all know that the press release
we read today was obsolete. There are also misleading pages on
PowerLogix's site that would mislead us into believing this is not
going to happen. According to Robert it WILL happen later this month.

Kunga