[CUBE] No CD/DVD drive after installing a new HD

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 7 22:33:01 PST 2003

You have to make sure the HD jumper is set to Master as the CDR drive
is set to Slave. Or set both to cable select. You probably received the
HD set to slave and didn't notice you have to do that. Just look at the
drive you took out and see how it's set. There's a legend on the drive
on the edge above the jumpers. Set the new one the same as the old one.
Probably like I said above. Very common oversight. No problem.

Kunga