[CUBE] PowerLogix WILL Offer Dual 1.2 GHz For Cube Once They Pass Final Testing

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Wed Jan 8 05:39:51 PST 2003

Kunga,

The press release says:

"We intend to offer the dual 1.2GHz in the Cube if it is feasible, although
at this time we are officially supporting a maximum of dual 1GHz for the
Cube, pending final testing.)"

Which is exactly what Robert has said here, although as a personal front, he
is making an unofficial statement regarding the dual 1.2.

He didn't say it would SHIP this month, which you appear to indicate by
saying it WILL happen. He said they SHOULD complete testing next week.
Completing testing and actually shipping out the door are not the same.

I do, however, agree that PL's website is far from up to snuff, and that's
something I do hope they get on top of soon.

You have the most uncanny ability to read invisible words between the lines.
I am constantly in awe of that.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com

On 1/8/03 1:09 AM, Kunga at FutureMedia.org typeth: