[CUBE] somewhat OT: new stuff...

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Jan 8 05:41:47 PST 2003

No "back", "forward" or much of anything else in the right-click context
menu. "View Source" and "Save Page as" are pretty low frequency activities
for me- that menu space has better things to do.

I don¹t want to go all the way back to the toolbar to click the back button.
Gimme better context menus (or am I missing something?)

"Snap-back" is kind of cool, but I'd trade it for tabs. I'll keep playing
with it, but Chimera is still my #1 browser for now.

Steve