[CUBE] Pre-binding failure

Chris Searles csearles at t-online.de
Wed Jan 8 05:45:55 PST 2003

on 08.01.2003 12:09 Uhr, John Guy at john.guy at btclick.com typed vigorously:

> I am not a UNIX guru and have no idea what the hell this is.
>
> But my cube crashes on a regular basis giving this as the excuse
> I regularly do preventative disk maintenance etc but it still happens
> usually as a result of a Microsnot application dying or sometimes when
> limewire quits.
>
> Any guru's out there that can advise/suggest a remedy?

Try doing a search of the OS X forums for "prebinding":

http://forums.osxfaq.com

and check this, taken off of Randy Singer's very useful site entitled "How
to deal with Common Mac OS X Problems"
(http://www.macattorney.com/tutorial.html):

http://radio.weblogs.com/0100490/stories/2002/08/24/prebindingExplained.html

Let us know how it goes,

Chris Searles

--
A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a
body.