[CUBE] PowerLogix WILL Offer Dual 1.2 GHz For Cube Once They Pass Final Testing

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 8 10:33:49 PST 2003

I'm sorry Robert. I am not trying to communicate what you don't intend.
Maybe if you would elaborate a little more we could achieve complete
communication. Am I getting you into trouble? That is certainly not my
intention. What is going on?

Is the dual 1.2 GHz Cube upgrade eminent for sale or is it not?

Kunga