[CUBE] Oh my god, Cube-Zone has a combo drive for the Cube!

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 8 10:37:13 PST 2003

I for one am not interested in a Combo Drive. What I and I know a
number of the other list members want is that Panasonic slotload 1x
SuperDrive that's in the PowerBooks. Anyone have a lead on where we can
find them RAW and if they can be made to fit in the optical mounting
bracket of the Cube?

Kunga