[CUBE] We NEED Slotload SuperDrives NOW!

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 8 11:08:58 PST 2003

Dear Cyril,
You're a nice enough guy with a lovely site. But you can't be serious
about asking us to buy a Combo drive in the hopes of some future year
getting a SuperDrive. We already have external Firewire CD-RW drives
that run a hell of a lot faster than what they're offering for a
fraction of the price they're asking. This offer is a guaranteed market
failure. We don't need no stinking Combo drives. Most of us are way
past that need.

What we — the market of about 25,000 Cube owners (10% of all owners) —
NEED are Cube mounting bracket compatible slot load SuperDrives at any
speed (preferably 4x but we'll settle for 1x) and we need them NOW!

Kunga