[CUBE] We NEED Slotload SuperDrives NOW!

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Jan 8 11:20:34 PST 2003

Kunga,

Speak for yourself. I don't NEED a Superdrive NOW, don't care about a
Superdrive for my Cube LATER, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Cyril is throwing you a bone saying that one might be around the corner. His
NDA or whatever agreement he has with the supplier obviously won't let him
say more, nor does he seem to control the magic moment when these drives
might appear, so you aren't making any friends by lashing out at him in a
public forum when he won't tell you what you want to hear about something he
can't say more about.

Over the last couple of days we have all gotten the message that you you
would trade a body part for a Cube Superdrive. For all our sakes, I hope
someone releases one soon! 'Nuff said.

Steve

On 1/8/03 1:08 PM, "Thubten Kunga" <Kunga at FutureMedia.org> wrote:

> Dear Cyril,
> You're a nice enough guy with a lovely site. But you can't be serious
> about asking us to buy a Combo drive in the hopes of some future year
> getting a SuperDrive.

.  .  .