[CUBE] We NEED Slotload SuperDrives NOW!

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 8 20:36:36 PST 2003

That makes sense. Those that only have CD-RW drives inside may want to
switch to Combo. Isnt' that a minority of units? Aren't most
DVD-ROM/CD-ROM drives?

But the note about SuperDrive speed — the media is very expensive when
you go above 1x. So burning at 1x is about inexpensive media not about
being slow. Just thought you might not understand that part of the
equation.