[CUBE] We Can Have SuperDrive "Inside" Now

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 8 22:01:22 PST 2003

eBay has 450 Cubes for $500 now. Anybody doing upgrades or wanting more
silent computing should get 'em while they're cheap! As soon as the
upgrades resume shipping, those prices may go up again.

Everybody see http://www.G4noise.com yet?

MDD Macs are epidemically noisy. We are so lucky to be in the land of
silence.