[CUBE] We Can Have SuperDrive "Inside" Now

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 21:53:28 PST 2003

man, i would love to, but i *am* also in for the aesthetics - my cube
is displayed on my desk (http://homepage.mac.com/athomp2) so i couldn't
stomach the dangling wires and sheot.

i'd lusted after the cube for a long time before finally finding mine
on ebay.  i used to have a sgi O2 and a clone SuSE box before the cube.
  i sold the O2, and gave away the clone to get the cube, and while i'm
wishing for an internal superdrive, i am not wishing for a
frankenbox...  thanks for tracking that down, though.  i'm definitely
checking out the info....

it's not all about the aesthetics, though, but man, the cube is
beautiful - it pulls on my love of industrial design, and unix :-)
would never, ever, ever have bought one before os X.

--alan