[CUBE] Sound in 10.2.3

Rob In der Maur ridmaur at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 8 23:16:00 PST 2003

After logout/login or boot I have to go to my Sound configuration to
tweak the settings in order to make my Soundsticks work. After that no
problems. Has not been only since 10.2.3. Experienced this in earlier
versions of Mac OS X

cheers
Rob
On Thursday, Jan 9, 2003, at 01:01 Europe/Amsterdam, John T. Folden
wrote:

> I've been noticing garbled sound since installing 10.2.3, as well.
> I'm using Soundsticks on a Cube 500.
>
> John
>
> On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 06:05 AM, John Guy wrote:
>
>> Every now and again the sound either disappears completely or comes
>> out
>> garbled is this function of the 10.2.3 update or as a result of some
>> other
>> conflict etc?
>> John guy
>> Uk

> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <Cube-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> http://macinternetaccess.com
>
> T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!

>   Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

>  Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>


Rob In der Maur