Tabbed Browsing

ACS cardam at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 9 20:13:50 PST 2003

I think the best thing about tabbed browsing is the ability to save  a
tab set as a single bookmark. For example, I have one tab set with
macnn, macosrumors, macobserver and macsurfer. When I open the
bookmark, all four pages load at once. I can then concentrate on
reading the pages. Even go offline if I like. I have another tabset
with 11 other mac sites. I use that one on ambitious days.

I love tabs - I hope Safari gets them - and for those who don't enjoy
them, don't worry, they're only visible if you're using them. They have
no impact upon non-tabbed surfing.