[CUBE] Processor upgrade

Robert Jagitsch robertj at powerlogix.com
Fri Jan 10 11:11:59 PST 2003

We'll have the program outlined on our site by next week; it's valid
worldwide; the process is to buy the faster card, install it; send
back the slower card, and we'll issue a credit. The net price is the
difference between current retail on the new card vs. the current
retail price of the trade in.

Robert

--
----