[CUBE] AW: [CUBE] Overclocking

Fran Adams fran at franadams.com
Sat Jan 11 13:03:24 PST 2003

Thanks for the note. I saw the short article on Cube-Owner and note that
you're the author. I'll shoot something to you off-list but am also
interested if someone else has done this and their results. There may be
other small mods that render the stock cube more powerful and I'm
intersted in all of them.

Thanks again,

- Fran