[CUBE] virtual pc 6

Gary Archer garcher at mac.com
Sat Jan 11 13:47:02 PST 2003

Yes, quite legal to just get the Dos version and use your own Windows
copy -- as an aside the Server version seem to work better -- so if you
have a copy of Windows 2000 server try that.  If you can find a version
without dos even cheaper then get that one.

I use VPC 5.02 on my 450 Cube and it works pretty well -- I wonder if
VPC 6 takes better advantage of multi-processors??  A dual 1.2 in my
cube with VPC 6 would give me no reason to keep my Intel clone.

g/

Gary D. Archer
archer_gary at emc.com