JAG installed - Yeah!

Marty Levenson martylev at telus.net
Mon Jan 13 01:58:16 PST 2003

Dear List,

Thank you one and all - bad RAM was the culprit!  I took out my 512 and 256
"chips" and Jag installed like a dream. I know several listers thought that
was the problem, and I hope they will now take a virtual bow.

So - how do I figure out which one (both?) was bad? They were recognized by
the system profiler and given a clean bill of health by Tech tool pro.  Any
advice would be most welcome.

BTW - its on the 4th partition.

Also - am I dreaming or does iTunes sound better in Jag than in OS9? (same
mp3's)

Thank you all once again - its great to find such generous help.

Marty