[CUBE] JAG installed - Yeah!

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Mon Jan 13 02:13:55 PST 2003

> Thank you one and all - bad RAM was the culprit!  I took out my 512
> and 256
> "chips" and Jag installed like a dream. I know several listers thought
> that
> was the problem, and I hope they will now take a virtual bow.

Heh, I knew it! :)

> So - how do I figure out which one (both?) was bad? They were
> recognized by
> the system profiler and given a clean bill of health by Tech tool pro.
>  Any
> advice would be most welcome.

I can't see any other solution but to test them one at a time. Also,
check what is written on them, probably one of them has different
specs. Can't really tell what exactly to look for though :(

> Also - am I dreaming or does iTunes sound better in Jag than in OS9?
> (same
> mp3's)

Don't know, it's been a while since I've run OS9...but possibly they do
:)
Congratulations on successful install! :)