[CUBE] wysiwyg html editor

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Wed Jan 15 00:43:56 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 06:34 AM, Marty Levenson wrote:

> A bit off topic, but I wonder if anyone knows a shareware (read:
> cheap) html wysiwyg editor? I need to help a friend learn to easily
> update her site's content via her cube.

I like Softpress Freeway very much. It is commercial product, but not
that expensive at $230. There is another product that seems great once
you get the hang on its operation. Take a look at Presence at
www.everchanging.com - it is a shareware product, and allows you to set
up your home page design once and then update the contents seamlessly.
There are no cheap shareware wysiwyg html editors - maybe you can get
an old copy of claris home page or something like that.
Ah yes, how about Mozilla/Netscape Composer?