[CUBE] PL upgrade

Matthew Herrebout mherrebout at real.com
Wed Jan 15 11:13:26 PST 2003

Probably not 50/50.

A replacement card's chances of not exibiting the coma problem would
reflect the current ratio of coma/no coma cards being shipped by PL.

So if the percentage of 'coma cards' coming out of PL is 10*, then the
chances of solving the problem with a new card is 90%.

* complete fabrication; I have no idea what this really is; if it is
exactly 50, then disregard this post entirely -- the original was correct :-)