[CUBE] PL upgrade

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Wed Jan 15 11:28:58 PST 2003

My 50/50 chance wasn't meant as statistical fact - just a figure of speech:)

I don't know that PL could actually determine an exact percentage of cards
that are effected, without contacting AND speaking with every single
customer directly - or recalling every single card (a drastic action). Not
everyone reports problems that aren't important to them. Personally, if my
PL upgraded machine WERE affected, I'd never know it, because I haven't let
a computer of mine sleep for years. Energy Saver settings are the very first
things I disable when a new computer comes out of the box. No computer sleep
(and mine are on 24/7), just a display dim overnight.  The only reason I
tested sleep functionality was because I knew some people had the problem
and they had asked me to note whether my card had the same problem. So for a
few days I used sleep as others do, and I had no issues sleeping or waking.

Laurie
--
AOL IM: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com