[CUBE] PL upgrade (Was: Feedback from GigaDesigns!)

A Marshall a.marshall at mac.com
Wed Jan 15 15:15:44 PST 2003

James,

I was maybe a bit quick with my last reply, I understand how
frustrating the problem is (for someone who has always put their cube
to sleep, the inconvenience of shutting down & restarting is something
i could do without) you mentioned the problem was also happening with
OS 9, (i have not used 9 since X.1) not that i think it would make any
difference,  but did you have OS 9 on the same partition as OS X when
you tried, or a separate partition?

best,
~a