[CUBE] PL upgrade

Peer Bentzen peer.bentzen at tin.it
Wed Jan 15 15:17:08 PST 2003

Over the years on most of the Macs I've had, and most of the systems they've
been running on, I've had sleepingproblems of the coma-kind. I sort of gave
up on having a Mac now, that can reliably be put to sleep and be trusted to
wake up again.
Therefore I hardly bother anymore to even try to put it to sleep when I get
myself a new Mac.
As some other members on the list I consider this issue to be of minor
importance when deciding on an upgradepath for my cube.
Just for the statistics of this subject!

/Peer