[CUBE] PL upgrade (Was: Feedback from GigaDesigns!)

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Wed Jan 15 21:51:11 PST 2003

not on mine.  i've got a stock 450, running 10.2.3, and i use file
sharing.  the 3400c upstairs could have a volume mounted, and playing
mp3s from it, and i can simply touch my lcd screen, or my cat, and
wham, it's asleep.  i've got file sharing enabled.  sleeps really well
with it enabled, and wakes up just was well.